Wesley Chapel Community Website
Community sponsorsBecome a sponsor ↗
Back to forum
Recommendations

home wood floor repair

N

Neighbor

about 1 month ago

have water damage in one room of my house and need a contractor to rip up the flooring that's ruined and replace with same wood - any contractors you would recommend? Thanks.

3 replies
3 Replies
  • N
    Neighbor16 days ago

    Go to Home Depot, they will match your flooring then assign you a contractor for the job

  • N
    NeighborOP15 days ago

    I've gone the HD route - not viable. They don't have expertise for my flooring - hell, I had them come out for carpet replacement and they couldn't tell me anything regarding, molding, transition pieces between tile, couldn't get anyone of their contractors to call back. I had them years ago for windows - great contractor - lousy representative though. had someone out for shades and didn't know what they were doing. AND I USED TO WORK FOR A STORE _ HR and STORE MANAGER! Wouldn't recommend them around here for anything

  • N
    NeighborOP15 days ago

    Oh and thank you for contacting me though - your the first since I've had this request out there