WESLEY CHAPEL, FL – Congratulations to the Pasco County elected officials that ran unopposed this election year and were re-elected by default last week. The deadline to qualify for these positions has passed and no one challenged their campaigns. Each will be serving our community for another term (4 years). To our elected officials, we look forward to working with you as a community!
- Sheriff Chris Nocco
- Tax Collector Mike Fasano
- Clerk of the Court and Comptroller Nikki Alvarez-Sowles
- County Commisioner Ron Oakley
- Supervisor of Elections Brian Corley
- Property Appraiser Mike Wells