According to documents filed with Pasco County, a study was conducted to see how much impact the new Outlet Mall will impact local traffic, and what improvements will be needed as a result.
Some highlights of the project include:
- Regional Mall (1,184,925 Square Feet (SF) in Gross Leasable Area (GLA))
- Retail Center (600,000 GLA)
- Office (120,000 SF)
- Hotel (350 Rooms)
- Highway Commercial (96,000 SF)
- Multifamily (230 Dwelling Units)
- Movie Theater (south side) (2,582 Seats)
According to the estimate provided, the project will cause cost the developer $2,408,668 in local intersection improvements, and $20,583,426 in roadway improvements in the area. Road mentioned in the study include SR 56, County Line Road, Wesley Chapel Blvd, and I75. All of these roads are expected to see increased traffic as a result of the new shopping center.