The Pasco County Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) is holding an open-house style public information meeting for anyone interested in the Wesley Chapel Roadways Connections Study. The purpose of the open house is to gather public comments and other information that will be useful in conducting the study. The study will evaluate the pros and cons of three potential roadway connectors in the Wesley Chapel area and help develop a Transportation Improvement Plan if and when these connections are constructed. Pasco County has not made any decisions regarding these connections.
The three Pasco County connectors the MPO is studying are:
- Mansfield Boulevard and Kinnan Street
- Meadow Pointe Boulevard and Meadow Pointe Boulevard extension
- Wyndfields Boulevard and Wyndfields Boulevard extension
Click HERE to see a map of the study area – including the potential locations of the connectors.
- WHAT: Wesley Chapel Roadways Connection Study Open House
- WHERE: Pasco-Hernando State College 2727 Mansfield Boulevard Wesley Chapel, FL
- WHEN: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (Summary at 6:00 p.m.)
The open house will include a brief MPO summary at 6:00 p.m., followed by an opportunity to review the study area map. Representatives from Pasco County Planning and Development, the MPO and the consulting team will be available to take comments, address any issues and answer questions. This is the first public meeting being held in conjunction with this project. Drop in any time between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. For more information about transportation planning in Pasco County, visit the MPO website at: www.pascompo.net.