Estancia at Wiregrass
A new neighborhood is coming to Wesley Chapel. According to Documents filed with Pasco County, Standard Pacific Homes is seeking to build a 677.227 Acre, 1181 home Community in the heart of the Wiregrass Ranch project. The community will be named “Estancia at Wiregrass“.
Above you will find the photos map submitted to the county who will consider the petition to establish this new Community Development District at an upcoming meeting.
Estancia is New Tampa’s newest master planned community, located just north of the Shops at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel. Homeowners in Estancia will enjoy incredible amenities, including the exclusive Estancia Club, walking trails, neighborhood parks and more. Impressive home designs, features and community design make Estancia a community like no other in Tampa Bay.
- Located in Wiregrass, with easy access to the Shops at Wiregrass featuring acclaimed restaurants, shops and entertainment
- Impressive community entry, with rich accents and details including signature community towers, brick paver accents, and ornamental lighting
- The Estancia Club features 7000 square feet, with an elegant clubroom, meeting room, fitness center and more. The club also features a resort-style zero-entry pool with signature tower slide, Jr. Olympic pool with lap lanes, covered children’s playground, tennis courts, basketball courts, and more.
- Natural gas community, with service provided by TECO Peoples Gas
- Interstate 75 provides easy access to USF and Downtown Tampa
The Estancia Club is located across the street from Toscana, providing the most direct access of any Estancia neighborhood.