WHAT: Tampa Bay-area Allstate agency owners are collecting much-needed food donations to support homeless families served by Metropolitan Ministries through October 6. The most-needed food items include canned meat, canned fruit, peanut butter, boxed cereal, rice and bottled water.
Through their volunteer efforts, Allstate agency owners will secure an Allstate Foundation Helping Hands® grant, which will enable Metropolitan Ministries to further its work serving families in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Polk counties.
Each year, thousands of organizations receive Allstate Foundation Helping Hands grants secured by Allstate agency owners and financial specialists on behalf of the nonprofits where they volunteer. The grants support organizations addressing domestic violence, youth empowerment, disaster preparedness, hunger and other causes.
WHEN: Through Friday, Oct. 6
WHERE: Tampa Bay community members can drop off donations at Metropolitan Ministries or the following Allstate agency locations:
- William Grodman10840 Sheldon Rd Tampa, FL 33626
- John M. Fox4941 E Busch Blvd #150 Tampa, FL 33617
- Helen Wade3651 42nd Ave S C-104 St. Petersburg, FL 33711
- Steve Ward2439 Country Place Blvd Ste 103 Trinity, FL 34655
- Craig Arndt18932 N Dale Marbry Hwy Suite 102 Lutz, FL 33548
- Sebastian de Almenara8543 Gunn Hwy Odessa, FL 33556
- Frank Perez800 E Bay Dr #0 Largo, FL 33770
- James L White5545 Park Street N St. Petersburg, FL 33709
- Joyce Gunter28967 State Rd 54 Chapel, FL 33543
- Richard Cave7755 W Waters Ave Tampa, FL 33615
- Michael Lia11001 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL 33618
- Marino Cecchi17020 Palm Point Drive Tampa, FL 33647
- Bruce Cumming6405 Sheldon Rd Tampa, FL 33615
- Michael Arndt18932 N Dale Mabry Hwy Suite 102 Lutz, FL 33548