According to it’s Website, “Wiregrass Ranch is a mixed-use development, presently home to a number of different commercial, residential, and industrial projects. The ranch plans to consist of retail, industrial, hospital, civic, residential, educational, office, and recreation that is projected to take ten years to build out. The proposed master plan has been created to find a balance for the community and focus on what will be the best for now and years to come.” Wiregrass will be the largest retail-residential complex ever undertaken in the Tampa-Metropolitan area.
The first section of this new area of Wesley Chapel is called Estancia at Wiregrass, which is being constructed now, with only a few months to go until models open up. Learn More about Estancia at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel.[divider]
Facts about the Complete Wiregrass Ranch Project
- Projected Population Increase of 27,335 residents and 11,000+ commuters
- 6,947 New Single Family Homes
- 3,526 New Multi Family Homes
- 2,720,800 sqft of New Retail Space
- 2,000,000 sqft of New Office Space
- 600,000 sqft of New Medical Space
- 300,000 sqft of New Recreational Space
- 600 New Hotel Rooms
- New 18 hole golf course
- 3 New Elementary Schools
- New County Park
- New Sheriff’s Office
- New Fire Station
- Possible Rail or Rapid Transit Line Stops from Tampa
- Park and Ride stop
- Possible new 581/Bruce B Downs Bypass road to connect Bruce B Downs to Wiregrass Ranch Blvd and Walmart
- 6 Stop Lights on SR56 between Bruce B Downs and Meadow Pointe Blvd
[/starlist]Want More Updates? Click here to get our email updates about this and other Wesley Chapel News!
Master Development Plans:
New Master Plan of the Wiregrass Ranch as sent to Pasco County Development Review Committee.
24,644 total views, 31 views today